Friday, June 24, 2011

Queso IS A Go!

I have wonderful news for all my fellow women out there!  I have 3 Mexican restaurants that serve pasteurized queso dip! I don't know if you are like me but ever since I became pregnant, Mexican has been a top contender for most of my meals.  However, I could never get the queso because I was worried it wasn't pasteurized. Well, Emily came to the rescue and told me that Moe's has pasteurized queso dip! YES!!! This sparked me to wonder where else could I eat?  I did a little research and found out that Qdoba is safe ((proof it's good for ya)) as is Rio Grande Grill and Catina (I called the on in Oak Ridge and asked the manager- he confirmed this with confidence).

Do you know any place else that has pasteurized cheese dip? If so, let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment